The burst pressure of the normal rupture disc is mainly determined by the tensile strength of the rupture disc material. When working, the system pressure acts on the concave surface of the rupture disc arch. When the protected system is overpressured, the blasting element is stretched in both directions, plastic deformation occurs, the wall thickness is reduced, and finally ruptures, releasing the pressure, thereby protecting the system The role of.
Ordinary rupture disc (LP): used in conjunction with a holder, suitable for occasions where it can withstand back pressure or without back pressure and vacuum.
– The application range is wide, and the corresponding assembly structure can be selected according to different burst pressures and discharge calibers.
– The pressure processing range is greatly restricted by the material strength.
– It is suitable for both gas and liquid media.
– Suitable for high temperature and high pressure environment.
– The maximum working pressure should not exceed 70% of the minimum burst pressure, and it is not suitable for pressure pulsation occasions.
– There were fragments after blasting.
– The service life is short, and the stress level of the rupture disc is high during operation, which is prone to creep deformation and fatigue damage.
– The temperature effect is obvious. When the temperature rises, the burst pressure will drop significantly, and the temperature fluctuates, and the burst pressure fluctuates accordingly.