Why People Need Metal Grinding Dust Collector
It’s an abrasive machining process that uses grinding wheel as a cutting tool to remove the material from the surface.
Exposure risks of grinding dust
- Metal grinding process produces airborne dust particles is serious inhalation hazard
- The size of these particles can be lower than 5 microns and can be respirable
- These microscopic dust particles enter and deposit in the lungs and can cause possible lung diseases
Solutions for Grinding Dust
The type of metal dust extractor depends upon the grinding process and the material to be machined.
- For manual grinding of single station
we can directly match our industrial dust collector, such as VJF series or VJFB explosion-proof series.
- For large grinding stations
Such as central grinding workshops or grinding rooms, it is necessary to design the connection to each station, and then connect to our dust collector for dust removal.
- For grinding of special dust
Such as explosive aluminum powder, glass steel and other composite materials, it is necessary to design explosion-proof anti-static type dust collector for specific dust (such as VH-Z central explosion-proof series).
For more details, please contact us directly.